FULL and JUNIOR members have the following benefits:
- FULL/JUNIOR Members are allowed to purchase and play in all(*) leagues that the Lone Star Curling Club holds. (*) Occasionally we will hold mini-leagues that are meant for new members only.
- FULL/JUNIOR members do have access to liability insurance and medical accident coverage if they hurt themselves during an on-ice curling event.
- FULL/JUNIOR members are subscribed to the Curling News (one per household).
- FULL/JUNIOR members are given a Lone Star Curling Club name tag.
- FULL/JUNIOR members become members of the United States Curling Association since Lone Star Curling Club is a member club.
- FULL/JUNIOR Members can spare for $25 a game (sign-up to be a substitute curler). If you are already in the league the cost is only $10.
- FULL members are given full voting rights and are eligible to hold positions on the board.
- Prices for JUNIOR membership and curling is often discounted.
FREE members have the following benefits:
- FREE Members can spare for $30 a game (sign-up to be a substitute curler).
- FREE Members can sign-up for some 4-game mini-leagues at a premium cost.