FULL members have the following benefits:
- Please review the FAQ about the upcoming Spring League that can be purchased once you are a member. The league begins on March 12th.
- FULL Members are allowed to purchase and play in all(*) leagues that the Lone Star Curling Club holds. (*) Occasionally we will hold mini-leagues that are meant for new members only.
- FULL members do have access to liability insurance and medical accident coverage if they hurt themselves during an on-ice curling event.
- FULL members are subscribed to the Curling News (one per household).
- FULL members are given a Lone Star Curling Club name tag.
- FULL members become members of the United States Curling Association since Lone Star Curling Club is a member club.
- FULL Members can spare for $25 a game (sign-up to be a substitute curler). If you are already in the league the cost is only $10.
- FULL members are given full voting rights and are eligible to hold positions on the board.