JUNIOR members have the following benefits:
- JUNIOR Members are allowed to purchase and play in all(*) leagues that the Lone Star Curling Club holds. (*) Occasionally we will hold mini-leagues that are meant for new members only.
- JUNIOR members do have access to liability insurance and medical accident coverage if they hurt themselves during an on-ice curling event.
- JUNIOR members are subscribed to the Curling News (one per household).
- JUNIOR members are given a Lone Star Curling Club name tag.
- JUNIOR members become members of the United States Curling Association since Lone Star Curling Club is a member club.
- JUNIOR Members can spare for $25 a game (sign-up to be a substitute curler). If you are already in the league the cost is only $10.
- Prices for JUNIOR membership and curling is often discounted.